So, you want to contribute towards the work of Variety, helping the children who are sick, disadvantaged or have special needs? Great! That’s our whole purpose on going on the Bash, so thank you.
Donations of every size are valuable.
Donations above $2 are tax deductible! That means your tax bill is lower, but at the same time the children benefit: a win-win! There is no upper limit on the amount of donations you can claim a tax deduction for – but you can’t use a large donation to create a tax loss. (You can read more about all of that at the ATO site.)
We have two different ways for you to make a donation:
Donate Now – Online – it’s quick and easy! You will receive a tax receipt right away.
Send your cheque/s, made out to Variety, the Children’s Charity to: The Angels Bash Car 999A, c/- PO Box 1279, Wahroonga, NSW 2076, Australia. Please include your name, full address and phone contact details so Variety can send you a tax receipt.
The Angels’ Car, 999A, is in the Bash to raise funds for Variety, the Children’s Charity, to help kids. We are always looking for sponsors to help us raise more money for Variety. As a sponsor you will get the following:
- Prominent position in signage on Car 999A
- Exposure as the car is driven around Sydney, and to events throughout the year
- Depending on your sponsorship access to the car during your corporate event
- Above all to feel good for helping kids in need
Go to Sponsors to see the list of our current sponsors.
If you or your organization would like to sponsor us please Contact Us.
What the Angels Contribute For The Bash
Costs which the Bash car team members pay for out of their own pocket include:
- Preparing the vehicle for a long trip outback
- Accommodation and meals for team members
- Paying petrol, and more work on the vehicle along the way (you can see that both of these last two items greatly benefit the local communities on the trip!)
These are all expenses in getting the cars and teams on the road, to enable fundraising for Variety, the Children’s Charity.
Contact us if you would like to talk more about donating or sponsoring.
Thank you SO MUCH for helping us help these kids, for improving their quality of life.